Delphi programmers wanted / how to find 'em

Hello, My company is converting our product to a Win95 client side
implementation, and we have decided to use Delphi20.  As such we are
looking for experienced programmers, to guide and assist with this new
platform development.  If you are interested in a Job description or if
you know of a good resource for experienced Delphi programmers please
respond to:

d...@cs.uwm.edu

Thanks...
-Dave

Re:Delphi programmers wanted / how to find 'em

Need Help writing delphi or C++ Code ?

I can help !

Hello,

My name is Mark Vaughn and I'm available to write code
for you, I can develop software for you  via the internet.
Whatever PC systems and coding you need,  I've 10 years+
experience to offer. If you can send me E-Mail and  tell
me what you want, I can develop it as  fast and  as solid
as anyone in the business, and my prices are
very competitive.

Whatever your PC development needs, Ill be as flexable
as I can in order to give you the best service you and
your company deserve.

If your interested at this point
I think youll be pleased with the afordability I can offer.

Just  e-mail me at i...@cswnet.com and I'll
be happy to respond.

Also, Here's my development profile.

-- Development Profile for Mark Vaughn i...@cswnet.com --

Software Engineer/System Analysis/Shareware Author

10+ years experience in computer science. Masters Degree

Languages: C++ (Windows95 & DLL's/UNIX/DOS)/VB/Delphi & Components
           /Clipper 5.02 (CDX/NTX) Advantage.

Solid work history in telecommunications and database managment.
Previous employer contracts include: AT&T and  Tellabs Operations, Inc.

Thanks again for your time,
Mark Vaughn
i...@cswnet.com

In article <31C6FFF0.2...@cs.uwm.edu>, d...@cs.uwm.edu says...

>Hello, My company is converting our product to a Win95 client side
>implementation, and we have decided to use Delphi20.  As such we are
>looking for experienced programmers, to guide and assist with this new
>platform development.  If you are interested in a Job description or if
>you know of a good resource for experienced Delphi programmers please
>respond to:

>d...@cs.uwm.edu

>Thanks...
>-Dave