VCL50.BPL Redistribution Question

According to Deploy.txt included with Delphi, I'm allowed to redistribute
Vcl50.bpl to users of my software. Am I also allowed to create a custom setup
file with the sole purpose of installing the package on the user's machine and
perhaps offering an uninstall option? If so, what do I need to display in terms
of copyright notices and titles etc? I'm surprised Borland don't make such a
download available from their Web site.

Thanks,

--
John

Re:VCL50.BPL Redistribution Question

Well I guess no-one knows, not even Borland. Perhaps I should try a Corel
newsgroup...

--
John

> According to Deploy.txt included with Delphi, I'm allowed to redistribute
> Vcl50.bpl to users of my software. Am I also allowed to create a custom setup
> file with the sole purpose of installing the package on the user's machine and
> perhaps offering an uninstall option? If so, what do I need to display in
terms
> of copyright notices and titles etc? I'm surprised Borland don't make such a
> download available from their Web site.

> Thanks,

> --
> John