Progarm hangs while inserting record, and '_sqsxxx.db' files???

Hi,

I had a program that was written using Delphi version 1 and accessing PC
paradox database that comes with Delphi.

I was going through the program codes and checking if the program is year
2000 compliance.

The date formats are all entered in 'dd/mm/yy' format. I am not able to
chang it to 'dd/mm/yyyy'. How do I change it to 'dd/mm/yyyy'??

How does Paradox keep dates? If dates are entered in 'dd/mm/yy' format, will
it cause a problem come year 2000 (when comparing dates etc)? What version
of Paradox comes with Delphi version 1?

Any recommendations/advice on handling year 2000 issues while coding in
Delphi?

Thanks.

Regards,
T C