Protected Mode / Netware Client

I'm interested in acquiring source code / libraries for doing IPX/SPX
attaches in Dos Prot. Mode and/or windows. I have code which will not
operate correctly in Prot. Mode and I am unable to make this work. Novell
has little or no support for pascal/Delphi.

Help ?

Re:Protected Mode / Netware Client

Paul Farr wrote:

> I'm interested in acquiring source code / libraries for doing IPX/SPX
> attaches in Dos Prot. Mode and/or windows. I have code which will not
> operate correctly in Prot. Mode and I am unable to make this work. Novell
> has little or no support for pascal/Delphi.

> Help ?

You could always use the old interrupt-based interface.  To access
this interface from protected mode, use DPMI service "simulate
real mode interrupt" (under interrupt 31h).  You would also need
to catch real mode interrupts if you plan to use non-blocking
IPX/SPX, which you probably want to.  See DPMI spec.

- Alf

Other Threads