Windows 95-programs in TPW 1.5?

I would like to develop a small program for Windows 95 in Turbo Pascal
for Windows 1.5 but can't find any possibilities to do so. I'd like to
ask if anybbody knows of a Win32-tpu for Turbo Pascal and where I can
buy it?

Regards,

P?r Abrahamsson

e-mail: infob...@algonet.se

Re:Windows 95-programs in TPW 1.5?

In article <56v2o9$...@epimetheus.algonet.se>, infob...@algonet.se (Svenska InfoByte) wrote:
>I would like to develop a small program for Windows 95 in Turbo Pascal
>for Windows 1.5 but can't find any possibilities to do so. I'd like to
>ask if anybbody knows of a Win32-tpu for Turbo Pascal and where I can
>buy it?

>Regards,

>P?r Abrahamsson

>e-mail: infob...@algonet.se

Hi, it exists and it is free. The file is in the public domain and it is
called: tpw32_10.zip
If you want to use the longfilename dialogs (getopenfilename) the tpu tells
you it is not possible. But it is, and I can teel you how if you are
interested.
The file can be found at
ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/pc/mirror/Coast/win3/delphi/tpw32_10.zip
(to give the closest address to you.)

Regards, SzP.

--

Szaszvari Peter
Home: http://iap11.ethz.ch/users/szp/szp.htm

If there is any information in your "follow up"
to this message please mail it to me too, thanks.

Other Threads