Programmers WANTED!

OPPORTUNITY to be part of a winning Team

Sendit AB is a telecommunications software company
headquartered in Sweden with a sales and support office in
England.
Started in 1994, it is fast becoming a global leader in
providing Data Value Added Services platforms, like Internet
Cellular Smart Access, to digital cellular operators.

We are in an expansive phase, and need to increase our group
with more skilled and enthusiastic people. We are looking for
up to fif{*word*249} talents to fill important positions within the
company within the next four months.

Based in London and Stockholm, the geographic scope of our
contracts will cover Europe, Asia and at the end of the year North
America. The product scope mean an involvement at the leading
edge in two of most exciting technologies of the 90s: GSM and
Internet.

Sendit is an equal opportunity employer who already has on
staff 5 different nationalities.

Applicants with in-depth knowledge of one or more of the
following areas are strongly encouraged to apply:

programming languages:
       C, C++, Delphi/Pascal
operating system:
       Windows NT
communications:
       TCP/IP, ISDN, SS7, GSM, CDMA, AMPS, compression technologies
Internet:
       HTML, Java, cgi-bin, agent technology and Web site administration

Please visit our home page on http://www.sendit.se, or send an
email to Hjalmar Winbladh, hjal...@sendit.se, for more
information.