search plasma code

Hello!

Have someone a good documented source code for plasma fractals?
Or some theory about that?

If yes, then please send it to me.

Thanks!

E-Mail: schil...@hildesheim.sgh-net.de

Re:search plasma code

M.D.Schiller wrote:

> Hello!

> Have someone a good documented source code for plasma fractals?
> Or some theory about that?

> If yes, then please send it to me.

> Thanks!

> E-Mail: schil...@hildesheim.sgh-net.de

try looking in the swag ( if u don't have it do a web search for swag,
it has many various examples of pascal code fragments in 20+
catigories(sp?))

also, if that fails, then i think the u shuld try the vga trainer
written by DENTHOR of ASPHYXIA ( i don't have a URL for it, but u can
find it with a web search :) ).

anyways hopes this helps :)

Re:search plasma code

"M.D.Schiller" <schil...@hildesheim.sgh-net.de> writes:
> Have someone a good documented source code for plasma fractals?
> Or some theory about that?

Have you tried FractInt (file name: frain*.zip, source: frasr*.zip, at
Garbo and/or Simtel[.Net])? It's in C, but I think it's got plasma.

Hope this helps,
Frank

Other Threads