Indy - TIdMessage.SaveToFile / LoadFromFile problem - latest ftp sources

When I create a mail with OE5 and it is made up by

1) a "text/plain part"
2) a "text/html part"
3) a "application/octet-stream"

and receive it through TIdSMTPServer it ends up being parsed to four (4)!!??
messageparts.

If I then use TIdMessage.SaveToFile and later TIdMessage.LoadFromFile - it
now ends up as two (2) !!?? messageparts.

If you need a mail that demostrates that, then just let me know...

best regards
John Romedahl

Re:Indy - TIdMessage.SaveToFile / LoadFromFile problem - latest ftp sources

"John Romedahl" <j...@adr.dk> wrote in message news:3bd32de0$1_2@dnews...
> When I create a mail with OE5 and it is made up by

> and receive it through TIdSMTPServer it ends up being parsed to four
(4)!!??
> messageparts.

> If I then use TIdMessage.SaveToFile and later TIdMessage.LoadFromFile - it
> now ends up as two (2) !!?? messageparts.

> If you need a mail that demostrates that, then just let me know...

Actually, it might be better to post this and the original OE source for the
message to the Indy Bug Report page at
http://www.nevrona.com/Indy/BugReport.html.

Re:Indy - TIdMessage.SaveToFile / LoadFromFile problem - latest ftp sources

That is now done !

best regards
John Romedahl

"Don Siders - Team Indy" <side...@att.net> wrote in message

> Actually, it might be better to post this and the original OE source for
the
> message to the Indy Bug Report page at
> http://www.nevrona.com/Indy/BugReport.html.

Re:Indy - TIdMessage.SaveToFile / LoadFromFile problem - latest ftp sources

See the TIdAttachment.FileIsTempFile  property in help.

I think this help you.

Patricio

"John Romedahl" <j...@adr.dk> wrote in message news:3bd45504$1_1@dnews...
> That is now done !

> best regards
> John Romedahl

> "Don Siders - Team Indy" <side...@att.net> wrote in message
> > Actually, it might be better to post this and the original OE source for
> the
> > message to the Indy Bug Report page at
> > http://www.nevrona.com/Indy/BugReport.html.

Other Threads