Drawing like Corel Draw

I need to draw a couple of lines and shapes on a canvas, maintaining a
display list.
We need this drawings (for exapmle a simple line) to allow the user to
modify in the same way
that Corel does (handles to enlarge, move, shrink, possibly a popup menu,
etc. like an object.

Thanks a lot your help.

Andrs Peco
Mailto:and...@erretre.com

Re:Drawing like Corel Draw

Andrs Peco D??? ???Y?? <7t21f2$5a...@forums.borland.com> ...

>I need to draw a couple of lines and shapes on a canvas, maintaining a
>display list.
>We need this drawings (for exapmle a simple line) to allow the user to
>modify in the same way
>that Corel does (handles to enlarge, move, shrink, possibly a popup menu,
>etc. like an object.

With VeCAD DLL you can do this. See the site
http://members.xoom.com/comandor_khv/
 Not the same as Corel does, but more likely as AutoCAD does

Other Threads