TADOConnection.Commandtimeout

I have tried changing the commandtimeout at designtime,
but the default 30 sec still apply.
Is there something else I need to do to increase
the command timeout?

Thanks,
Jan Ramstr?mer

Re:TADOConnection.Commandtimeout

> I have tried changing the commandtimeout at designtime,
> but the default 30 sec still apply.

You need to set the property on the TADODataSet and TADOCommand components.
Setting it on TADOConnection has no effect as far as I can tell. If you are
using the TADOStoredProc and TADOQuery components there are known problems
with CommandTimeOut. I would not suggest using those components anyway, as I
have heard they are being phased out.

HTH,
Russell.

Other Threads