Problems with Word_tlb in Cbuilder

Please, I need a good example for the use of Word_tlb with Cbuilder 4.
I find impossible translate a Delphi Example in C++.

Thanks a lot

Re:Problems with Word_tlb in Cbuilder

Off of the top of my head, should be something like this:

#include "Word_TLB.h"

{
  TCOM_Application Word = CoApplication::Create();
  Word->Foo ();

}

--
Binh Ly
http://www.techvanguards.com
"willem" <wil...@libero.it> wrote in message news:39f2c0e7_1@dnews...
> Please, I need a good example for the use of Word_tlb with Cbuilder 4.
> I find impossible translate a Delphi Example in C++.

> Thanks a lot

Re:Problems with Word_tlb in Cbuilder

Search the CodeCentral on the community site - I uploaded a sample there
a while ago.

.a

willem wrote:

> Please, I need a good example for the use of Word_tlb with Cbuilder 4.
> I find impossible translate a Delphi Example in C++.

> Thanks a lot

Other Threads