TidFTP question

Does anyone know how I can get the size of the file remaining to be ftp'd so I can show a percentage complete bar?

This component does have a file size method but not a fileremaining method.

thanks,
Rut

Re:TidFTP question

In order to get ansewr on your future questions for any of the Indy
componets ask them in borland.public.delphi.internet.winsock newsgroup.

Regarding your current question: Use OnWork event. DUring the file download
this event is executed on every RecvBufferSize bytes.

Doychin Bondzhev - Team Indy

"rut" <rutl...@rjrt.com> wrote in message news:3cc4241f$1_1@dnews...

> Does anyone know how I can get the size of the file remaining to be ftp'd

so I can show a percentage complete bar?

> This component does have a file size method but not a fileremaining
method.

> thanks,
> Rut

Other Threads