Creating an Editor like the Delphi IDE Editor

I would like to create an editor very similar to the one in the Delphi 3
IDE, with the gray sidebar and the blue/red dots and all.  Does anybody know
where I can get the source code to do that.  I have the professional
edition.  Is the source in there?

If the source is unavailable.  How do you then create the sidebar and make
text or sysmbols move with the text when scrolling takes place.

Thanks for any help.

Re:Creating an Editor like the Delphi IDE Editor

Jay McGee wrote:

> I would like to create an editor very similar to the one in the Delphi 3
> IDE, with the gray sidebar and the blue/red dots and all.  Does anybody know
> where I can get the source code to do that.  I have the professional
> edition.  Is the source in there?

> If the source is unavailable.  How do you then create the sidebar and make
> text or sysmbols move with the text when scrolling takes place.

Buy David Brock's TSyntaxMemo, it pretty much does everything you need.
You can get a trial copy from most Delphi sites, include
http:\\www.torry.ru

Cheers,

Gerald

Other Threads