D2: Possible BDE bug.

I've got a very small test program that, using the very same procedure,
uses a TBatchMove component to move data from an ASCII fixed field
source table to either a Paradox table or a dBASE table.

It works correctly when the destination of the TBatchMove is the
Paradox table, but fails to load all the data properly when the
destination is the dBASE table.

If anyone thinks they might have some ideas I've included a uuencoded
.ZIP file that contains everything you need to run the test.  Be sure
to modify the directory for the ASCII table TTable component.

begin 644 BUG.ZIP
<uuencoded_portion_removed>
!``
`