Ye Olde Delphi Games Developer

Hi there,

Just a quick note to tell anybody who doesn't already know about it, and is
interested, I have been running a site for some months now about programming
games in Delphi. The site is called 'Ye Olde Delphi Games Developer' and is
at http://www.geocities.com/benwatt.geo . It's mainly aimed at beginners,
but even slightly more knowledgeable Delphi users should find something of
use. I will shortly be covering articles using both the DGC and DelphiX
components, in particular the DGC3DRM component.

Anyway, if you have any suggestions or questions or if you want to write an
article for this site, then please let me know.

Thanks for your time,

Ben Watt
Ye Olde Delphi Games Developer
http://www.geocities.com/benwatt.geo

Re:Ye Olde Delphi Games Developer

That's very nice, but your page is currently unavailable, according to
geocities!
Ben Watt wrote:

> Hi there,

> Just a quick note to tell anybody who doesn't already know about it, and is
> interested, I have been running a site for some months now about programming
> games in Delphi. The site is called 'Ye Olde Delphi Games Developer' and is
> at http://www.geocities.com/benwatt.geo . It's mainly aimed at beginners,
> but even slightly more knowledgeable Delphi users should find something of
> use. I will shortly be covering articles using both the DGC and DelphiX
> components, in particular the DGC3DRM component.

> Anyway, if you have any suggestions or questions or if you want to write an
> article for this site, then please let me know.

> Thanks for your time,

> Ben Watt
> Ye Olde Delphi Games Developer
> http://www.geocities.com/benwatt.geo

Re:Ye Olde Delphi Games Developer

Hi there,
Seems to be working to me, are you sure you typed it in right!?

Ben

Andrew Fraser <amf...@york.ac.uk> wrote in message

> That's very nice, but your page is currently unavailable, according to
> geocities!

> Ben Watt wrote:

> > Hi there,

> > Just a quick note to tell anybody who doesn't already know about it, and
is
> > interested, I have been running a site for some months now about
programming
> > games in Delphi. The site is called 'Ye Olde Delphi Games Developer' and
is
> > at http://www.geocities.com/benwatt.geo . It's mainly aimed at
beginners,
> > but even slightly more knowledgeable Delphi users should find something
of
> > use. I will shortly be covering articles using both the DGC and DelphiX
> > components, in particular the DGC3DRM component.

> > Anyway, if you have any suggestions or questions or if you want to write
an
> > article for this site, then please let me know.

> > Thanks for your time,

> > Ben Watt
> > Ye Olde Delphi Games Developer
> > http://www.geocities.com/benwatt.geo

Re:Ye Olde Delphi Games Developer

yup it works fine here too...... just wait or reload or whatever..

Ben Watt heeft geschreven in bericht <823vi7$dq...@gxsn.com>...

>Hi there,
>Seems to be working to me, are you sure you typed it in right!?

>Ben

>Andrew Fraser <amf...@york.ac.uk> wrote in message
>> That's very nice, but your page is currently unavailable, according to
>> geocities!

>> Ben Watt wrote:

>> > Hi there,

>> > Just a quick note to tell anybody who doesn't already know about it,
and
>is
>> > interested, I have been running a site for some months now about
>programming
>> > games in Delphi. The site is called 'Ye Olde Delphi Games Developer'
and
>is
>> > at http://www.geocities.com/benwatt.geo . It's mainly aimed at
>beginners,
>> > but even slightly more knowledgeable Delphi users should find something
>of
>> > use. I will shortly be covering articles using both the DGC and DelphiX
>> > components, in particular the DGC3DRM component.

>> > Anyway, if you have any suggestions or questions or if you want to
write
>an
>> > article for this site, then please let me know.

>> > Thanks for your time,

>> > Ben Watt
>> > Ye Olde Delphi Games Developer
>> > http://www.geocities.com/benwatt.geo