D3 OpenDialog Button Captions?

Does anyone have an idea about how to change the button captions on
either the OpenDialog or SaveDialog?  I'd like it to read 'Delete' for
a very SPECIAL app!

Re:D3 OpenDialog Button Captions?

>Does anyone have an idea about how to change the button captions on
>either the OpenDialog or SaveDialog?  I'd like it to read 'Delete' for
>a very SPECIAL app!

Steve, I am almost done with a component which does
exactly what you need and much more.
The component when you drop it on your form will place all the other controls
on the form onto an Open/Save common dialog box at run time.
You can use all the normal logic in the form's methods to do all things
you can normally do with a form and its components, the only difference
is you actually manipuate a common dialog box; it's completely
transparent.
Besides that, you can change visibility and captions of all the controls
Windows places on an Open/Save dialog box, "Open" button being
one of them.
The only thing you cannot do with a form is to change its border style and
border icons - any changes will simply not show up on the form.
I am going through the final testing, the component will probably be done
this weekend or mid next week. I am planning to distribute compiled DCU
files for Delphi 2.0 and 3.0 free of charge and complete source code for $20.
In the mean time I can send you an executable demonstrating the things you
need.

Let me know what you think,

Dmitry

dmit...@asu.edu