Multiple SQL statements

I still have not been able to do multiple SQL statements with any of the
ADO components. Do certain parameters need to be set before reading in a
script file that contains multiple SQL statements like Inserts into a
TADOcommand object?

I am stuck with this, or else I would have to write lots of scripts
files with of 3 lines each to do inserts for 15 - 20 rows in some cases
and 50 rows in 2 cases this would add upto over 120 script files, just
because multiple statements do not work. I'd prefer not to have to do
this. (Management would be catastrophic).
--
Arnold Johnson

Re:Multiple SQL statements

Arnold Johnson <Arno...@win-pro.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

> I still have not been able to do multiple SQL statements with any of the
> ADO components.

What problem are you having?  What error message?

Mark

Other Threads