Can delphi submit to search engines ? 0813

I would like to write a program in delphi to submit a URL to search engines.  I have NO idea where to start to learn how to automatically post a form.

I have seen that FFA and Classified submitters have been written in Delphi.  Can anyone give me some advice or show me a sample?

Thanks in advance.  If possible, PLEASE email me instead of posting here .  My email is at yahoo.com and my address is p_g_m_r.  I wanted to seperate it to prevent SPAM.  Again without the spaces it is p_g_m_r @ Yahoo.com

umxipycgptjmvmjgmbrxfwdvtmqmpcxrxmthblgztzoihgubcfdshdeodvqmrogibuwsjnvqnrr