D4 Quick Report 3.0 Discrepancy

Here's a twister:  I'd developed some report using D2, and am migrating
to D4 (D4 is WAAAAY kewl), but Quick Report seems to have a serious
defect.  On some of the reports (originally 1.0D) I was using the
PageCount property (manually performing two passes, printing on second)
to have the total page count print on the report.  Unfortunatley, that
property is now GOOOOONNNNEEEEE from Quick Report.  Upon help
examination, it says I should now set the TwoPasses property to true,
           BUT THERE IS NO TWO PASSES PROPERTY!

WTF (what the f__k)????

I surfed to QuSoft, their 3.0 upgrade didn't fix the problem.  Any
solutions?

V.Rex
vani...@teleport.com