Delphi: 'Could not find object'

Hello.

Sorry to ask here, - but i have searched in several FAQS prior to this.
I've made a Tdatabase object, where I assigned an aliasname and a
databasename
When I try to assign property Connected as true, I get a "Could not find
object error" message.
What "object" is that? I'm using a valid alias with all tables in it and so
on.
Hope somebody knows an answer.

Regards Thomas Riedel

Re:Delphi: 'Could not find object'

Try deleting the Alias in the BDE Administrator and then adding it again.

Bill
--
Bill Todd (TeamB)