Reconcile with IBX and Midas : D6, IBX that came with D6

Does the reconcile work using IBX and Midas?  I am trying to get merging /
correction (raMerge, raCorrect) to work.

Here are my steps
1. Load app on two machines and pull the same record up
2. Modify on app and apply updates, then the second
3. Get my reconcile dialog and I choose correct and hit okay
4. Re-apply updates and cycle to step 3 over and over again

I have searched goggle and there seemed to be an old issue with 'CurValue'
not being filled, but all of those messages where for IBX v. 4 and they all
acted like they resolved the issue, but my CurValue is always unassigned and
I don't get the merge or refresh actions in the stock reconcile dialog.

My server uses TIBQuerys as data providers (they date back to when
TIBDataSet didn't have any midas support).

Anyone have any information I can use?

Re:Reconcile with IBX and Midas : D6, IBX that came with D6

This is being discussed in the datasnap group.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   I don't think there are any Russians
(Please do not email    And there ain't no Yanks

Other Threads