strip out RTF?

Hi,

I have fields which contain RTF text.  As Crystal Reports does not support
RTF I want when RTF is written to a field also make a duplicate of this in
another field with the RTF stripped out.  Does anyone know how to, or of any
routines that will do this?

Thankyou

Alex

Re:strip out RTF?

>I have fields which contain RTF text.  As Crystal Reports does not support
>RTF I want when RTF is written to a field also make a duplicate of this in
>another field with the RTF stripped out.  Does anyone know how to, or of any
>routines that will do this?

The TDBRichedit component has a plain text property that you can use to get the
text value.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com