Delphi 2.0 bug?

Hello:

I am new at Delphi Platform.  I trying the Sample database creation in the
"Getting Started" and I cannot get the DBGrid to load the info from the
GDSDataModule.  I tried to change the "active" to "true" but I get a
"invalid file error".  I have followed the direction to the letter (twice).
I have reloaded the program.  HELP!  I know this is simple but if Delphi is
buggy at the example start up what am I to expect????  I worked for a great
while in VB and VBA and Access and never had this problem. I heard the
Delphi was solid.  Please respond and thank you in advance

Dennis

doc...@interaccess.com

Re:Delphi 2.0 bug?

Dennis Adams wrote:
> Hello:

> I am new at Delphi Platform.  I trying the Sample database creation in the
> "Getting Started" and I cannot get the DBGrid to load the info from the
> GDSDataModule.  I tried to change the "active" to "true" but I get a
> "invalid file error".  I have followed the direction to the letter (twice).
> I have reloaded the program.  HELP!  I know this is simple but if Delphi is
> buggy at the example start up what am I to expect????  I worked for a great
> while in VB and VBA and Access and never had this problem. I heard the
> Delphi was solid.  Please respond and thank you in advance

> Dennis

> doc...@interaccess.com

 Dennis,

Your issue is beyond the scope of the install forum, which is for getting
Delphi up and running correctly only. I recommend posting to:
"borland.public.delphi.ide" or "borland.public.delphi.vcl.components.using".
And yes, Delphi is solid.

--
Brian
Delphi Developer Support