Is there a DB GRID like component where one could choose the color of each cell??\

In article <6hpdgm$rn...@hermes.iol.it>, Marco P. <Softme...@iol.it>
writes

>Is there a DB GRID like component where one could choose the color of each
>cell??

>Where ??

>Pls help !

>greetings

You can choose the color of each cell int the DBGrid compnenet anyway.
Make a OnDrawColumnCell handler and call DefaultDrawColumnCell.

e.g

With MyDBGrid1.Canvas Do
     begin
     Brush.Color:=clRed;
     Pen.Color:=clGreen;  //make sure to irritate the user
     Font.Color:=clGreen; //same here
     end;
DefaultDrawColumnCell(Rect,DataCol,Column,State)

If I'm not mistaken (I had a quick glance at the Help, so you might have
to give this a closer look).

If this of no help, mail me and I'll send you an example.
--
Dani Epstein