AGP

Greetings.  Where can I find a description of AGP, and info about
accessing AGP functions, particularly from Delphi?  Thanks, Gib.

Re:AGP

Gib Bogle wrote:
> Greetings.  Where can I find a description of AGP, and info about
> accessing AGP functions, particularly from Delphi?  Thanks, Gib.

start looking in the DDK, and on

comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.nt.kernel-mode

only video drivers need to access the AGP port, and they can only be
built in Microsoft C++ on windows.

Mat

rm -rf /mnt/windows/

Dr Mat Ballard,
CSIRO Molecular Science,
Bag 10,
Clayton South MDC,
Vic 3169. AUSTRALIA.
tel: 61-3-9545-2425
fax: 61-3-9545-2415
mat.ball...@molsci.csiro.au
Linux Registered User #6854

Re:AGP

Do you want to write your own graphics driver ?
For your own graphics card ?

Rene

Gib Bogle wrote:

> Greetings.  Where can I find a description of AGP, and info about
> accessing AGP functions, particularly from Delphi?  Thanks, Gib.

Re:AGP

Thanks for the replies, which tell me all that I need to know - which is
that this is not something I need or want to know more about.

Gib

Other Threads