How copy a paradox table ---> sybase table

Hello all

How, copy a paradox table into a sybase table, using a SQL command.
Both tables exist and have the same fields, and his fields are chars,
date, numeric, etc.

thanks

- Luis -

Re:How copy a paradox table ---> sybase table

Hi Luis,
    I don't know if you need to do this programatically. But if you are
just looking for a tool then I have written a program to do that. Go to
http://www.imranweb.com/freesoft and download WinSQL Professional.

Thanks
Imran.

Luis Banda wrote:
> Hello all

> How, copy a paradox table into a sybase table, using a SQL command.
> Both tables exist and have the same fields, and his fields are chars,
> date, numeric, etc.
> -

Imran Hussain
MCP, MCSD
imr...@imranweb.com
http://www.imranweb.com

Re:How copy a paradox table ---> sybase table

If you must use a single SQL statement and are using the BDE, you might be
able to get away with a heterogeneous query.  Check the documentation or
search this newsgroup for specific syntax.  If you are doing this
programmatically, you might be happier with TBatchMove.

V/R
Russell L. Smith

Luis Banda wrote in message <3630CA76.CECEF...@lared.net.pe>...
>How, copy a paradox table into a sybase table, using a SQL command.
>Both tables exist and have the same fields, and his fields are chars,
>date, numeric, etc.

Other Threads