Remote administration of Interbase Server via Internet

Hello all!

Please pardon my ignorance on this topic and my bad english.  I'm new in the Interbase
world. I'm looking for a application similar to Terminal Services Client. I want to connect to my Interbase server an adminstrate users, new databases, all the stuff I can do on the server but via a client and Internet. Is there any software that offers this, any client.

Regards,

Bosse

Re:Remote administration of Interbase Server via Internet

Check http://www.ibphoenix.com/ibp_contrib_download.html#ADMIN

There is some php admin tools, may be is what you need.
But if you want remote access to your server for any task, search for
"virtual network connection". It runs on Win32, Linux and other OSs (dont
remember which ones).

--
Sergio Samayoa
Lgica Software

Re:Remote administration of Interbase Server via Internet

I Have a problem With my VPN

I'm Using Interbase 6 and every time my connetion goes down for more than
one minute I get an error unknown win32 error 10054

If the link cames up in less than one minute it all work out fine, i think
it as to be the TTL of the socket, how can I increase this time????

Pedro Marques
poi...@oninet.pt

Other Threads