Multi User Applocation with Paradox tables.

I'dd like a solution for my problem.
I have written a program in Delphi 5 to acces some Paradox tables.
I have added a database object  and set the session.NetFileDir to the
directory in wich the tables reside. The tables reside on a network drive
wich is accesable to all users with read and write permissions.
When I startup the first client, it is OK.
When I start the second client from another P.C. there is an error displayed
wich tells the following:
Database is controlled by another .NET file
File U:\DATA\EASYLOG\PDOXUSRS.LOC

In the data dir there are 3 files extra:
Paradox.lck
Pdoxusrs.lck
Pdoxusrs.net

What is wrong??
I have done the whole source coding as whith the examples from the book and
it still doesn't work!!!

--
Rob Jongejan
rob.jonge...@zonnet.nl

Re:Multi User Applocation with Paradox tables.

Check out the tips on this page: http://www.bdesupport.com/deploy.htm
under the section "Network/Multiuser Application Deployment", especially
items #1 and #2 under this paragraph.

There are also a couple of solutions for this error listed on this page:
http://www.bdesupport.com/errors.htm in the section titled "Common BDE
Errors and Solutions".

Vinnie Murdico
Software with Brains, Inc.
SWBTracker - Value-Priced Defect Management Software
http://www.softwarewithbrains.com

"Rob Jongejan" <rob.jonge...@zonnet.nl> wrote in message

> I'dd like a solution for my problem.
> I have written a program in Delphi 5 to acces some Paradox tables.
> I have added a database object  and set the session.NetFileDir to the
> directory in wich the tables reside. The tables reside on a network drive
> wich is accesable to all users with read and write permissions.
> When I startup the first client, it is OK.
> When I start the second client from another P.C. there is an error
displayed
> wich tells the following:
> Database is controlled by another .NET file
> File U:\DATA\EASYLOG\PDOXUSRS.LOC

Other Threads