Delphi 6 and InoculateIT virus-warnings....

Hello,

While scanning de Delphi 6 Enterprise CD and the Companion Tools CD, our
virusscanner, CA-InoculateIT, gives virus-warnings on +/- 10 files. It
detects the WIN32/Fancy virus.

Some 'infected' files of the Companion Tools CD:

    l:\developer_express\expressquantumgrid\QGridSuite.exe
    l:\developer_express\expressmemdata\EMemDataD6S.exe
    l:\developer_express\expressforumlibrary\EForumLibD6S.exe
    l:\developer_express\expressprintingsystem\PS2Demo.exe

I also tried the AVP virusscanner. This programm doesn't detect any
virusses.
I've not found any info on the net about the WIN32/Fancy virus, i looked at
Norton, mcAfee and AVP.

Anybody else getting this weird virus-warnings? and can somebody tell me if
these are innocent and false-alarms?

Thanks,

A.O.B.M.
M. van Bloppoel
The Netherlands

Re:Delphi 6 and InoculateIT virus-warnings....

Marcel van Bloppoel wrote:

> Anybody else getting this weird virus-warnings? and can somebody tell me if
> these are innocent and false-alarms?

They are false alarms.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   I don't think there are any Russians
(Please do not email    And there ain't no Yanks

Other Threads