Running Client/Server & Pro simultaneously

I am currently evaluating a Client/Server version of Delphi (running Pro).
Can I install Client Server without interfering with my current version?

Re:Running Client/Server & Pro simultaneously

Anthony,

It's fine as long as your versions of Delphi are different, for example,
if you have Delphi 3.0 Professional and Delphi 4.0 Client/Server),
but, installing two editions (example: Delphi 4.0 Professional and Delphi 4.0
Client/Server)
of the same Delphi version will cause registry problems.

Meilin
Delphi Developer Support
www.borland.com
(I do not respond to support questions by e-mail)

Other Threads