Creating a New Alias Help

I'm trying to create a new ALIAS in the Database Desktop.  But when I am
asked if I want to save the Configuration file, I am told "Cannot find
engine configuration file"  How can I find and set this path if it is not
correct?

Jesse

Re:Creating a New Alias Help

Hello Jesse,

I find this problem when I try to save a configuration file in a network
drive that
I have no access in moment, but when I open then BDE configuration utility
it warning
me ...

verify the corret location of configuration file in ir machine, or if you
have access
to especified local ...

--
[]s do amigo ... Martins

    mart...@sili.com.br      UIN 2699622    | Delphi/VCL/ | Sao Paulo |
    http://www.sili.com.br/user/martins/    | Indy/HTML/  |  Brazil   |
      *** ATUALIZADA EM 01/09/1997 ***      | Java/Brazil | Developer |

- Fa?a de sua vida inesquecvel.

Jesse Castleberry <D...@iThink.net> escreveu no artigo
<6cacsm$ov...@news4.ispnews.com>...

> I'm trying to create a new ALIAS in the Database Desktop.  But when I am
> asked if I want to save the Configuration file, I am told "Cannot find
> engine configuration file"  How can I find and set this path if it is not
> correct?

> Jesse

Other Threads