HELP!!! Commands for accessing ports ???

I need to know what commands allow me to access the serial ports of my
computer. Please advice...

Re:HELP!!! Commands for accessing ports ???

In turbo Pascal there is port[port_number].
But in this case you have to now the port_number so you can access it.
As I recall for keyboard it is $60. I am shure that you can find other
port_numbers on the net. If you do tell me where have you found it.
--
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Regards to You all from

Igor Colovic, Belgrade, Yugoslavia, Europe

ci...@EUnet.yu

George Kontogeorgas <g...@globalnet.co.uk> wrote in article
<6cvog1$bq...@heliodor.xara.net>...

> I need to know what commands allow me to access the serial ports of my
> computer. Please advice...

Other Threads