netware

How can I get the users logged into a Novell Netware network with
Delphi ? I heard something about a Netware SDK... Where can I get
it ? Is it free ?

                   ----> Oscar Ciutat <---

Re:netware

OSCAR CIUTAT CRESPO <e0994...@est.fib.upc.es> wrote in article
<33151008.1...@est.fib.upc.es>...

> How can I get the users logged into a Novell Netware network with
> Delphi ? I heard something about a Netware SDK... Where can I get
> it ? Is it free ?

>                    ----> Oscar Ciutat <---

You may want to try Apiary http://www.apiary.com

Hope this helps
Suj

Re:netware

OSCAR CIUTAT CRESPO <e0994...@est.fib.upc.es> wrote:

>How can I get the users logged into a Novell Netware network with
>Delphi ? I heard something about a Netware SDK... Where can I get
>it ? Is it free ?

In Delphi 1.0x I use a tiny freeware component called TNetId. It have
three Property's: StationNumber, UserID and UserName. When given the
NetWare WorkStation Number, NetID returns the UserID and FullName.
If given zero as the WorkStation Number, the Logged In User details
are returned.

The only problem I've found is the missing OemToAnsi converting of
UserName ( e.g. support for the three Danish vowels ). I've made the
necessary changes to it, mail me if you want a copy of it.

I got it on the Delphi Super Page ( file: NetUser2.Zip -
url: http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/delphi/ ).

---------------------------------
      o_kj...@post4.tele.dk
---------------------------------

Re:netware

OSCAR CIUTAT CRESPO <e0994...@est.fib.upc.es> wrote:

> How can I get the users logged into a Novell Netware network with
> Delphi ? I heard something about a Netware SDK... Where can I
> get it ? Is it free ?

Browse to http://devsup.novell.com/ - you can find documentation on NetWare
API calls and also some ready-made samples written in Delphi.

--
Jovan Bulajic
Belgrade, Yugoslavia

Other Threads