Converting Binary to decimal and Vice Versa

I need to convert both real and integer decimal numbers to their binary
equivalent and vice versa.

Can any kind soul help ?  I need the  source code for the above  immediately

Thanks a million.

Re:Converting Binary to decimal and Vice Versa

In article <69h8dk$nr...@columbine.singnet.com.sg>,

Aeradio <lthi%ITALC...@singtel.com> wrote:

:I need to convert both real and integer decimal numbers to their binary
:equivalent and vice versa.

42) How do I convert a decimal word into a hexadecimal string, etc?

 132960 Dec 13 1997 ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/link/tsfaqp.zip
 tsfaqp.zip Common Turbo Pascal Questions and Timo's answers

   All the best, Timo

Moderating at ftp:// & http://garbo.uwasa.fi/ archives 193.166.120.5

Spam foiling in effect.  My email filter autoresponder will return a
required email password to users not yet in the privileges database.

Re:Converting Binary to decimal and Vice Versa

In article <69h8dk$nr...@columbine.singnet.com.sg>,

Aeradio <lthi%ITALC...@singtel.com> wrote:
>I need to convert both real and integer decimal numbers to their binary
>equivalent and vice versa.

>Can any kind soul help ?  I need the  source code for the above  immediately

try val() and str().

Osmo

Re:Converting Binary to decimal and Vice Versa

Osmo Ronkanen <ronka...@cc.helsinki.fi> wrote in article
<69iob3$...@kruuna.Helsinki.FI>...

> In article <69h8dk$nr...@columbine.singnet.com.sg>,
> Aeradio <lthi%ITALC...@singtel.com> wrote:
> >I need to convert both real and integer decimal numbers to their binary
> >equivalent and vice versa.
> try val() and str().

Binary with val and str? Hm... Interesting...

--
Bas van Gaalen,
b...@il.fontys.nl.NOSPAM (e-mail - remove 'NOSPAM')

Re:Converting Binary to decimal and Vice Versa

In article <01bd218c$5e7054c0$5fe41189@micros>,
B.V. van Gaalen <gaa...@nlr.nl> wrote:

>Osmo Ronkanen <ronka...@cc.helsinki.fi> wrote in article
><69iob3$...@kruuna.Helsinki.FI>...

>> In article <69h8dk$nr...@columbine.singnet.com.sg>,
>> Aeradio <lthi%ITALC...@singtel.com> wrote:
>> >I need to convert both real and integer decimal numbers to their binary
>> >equivalent and vice versa.
>> try val() and str().

>Binary with val and str? Hm... Interesting...

Yes. I assume that binary meant the actual internal representation and
not some string like '111011101'. If one does the latter then that is
not so {*word*156}ce one knows the bit representation.

Osmo

Other Threads