Printing Problem (CA Win'95)

We have installed the OS/400 V3R2 to use the new Client Access Win'95.
The PC's are connected with ethernet to the AS/400.
We are using NS/Router to connect to the AS/400. For the moment I can
use the graphical access and the 5250 emulation.

Since we have installed CA Win'95, we seem to have a printing problem
in Delphi 2.0 CS. It isn't possible to print anything, we only receive
an error "there is no default printer". I have tried to uninstall CA,
and the problem was fixed.

Other Win'95 programs don't seem to have this problem.

Is there a solution for this problem ?

Thanks.