C++ builder HELP

I AND LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO HELP ME IN SOLVING A PROBLEM I RECENTLY
HAD.
I DOWNLOADED THE TRIAL VERSION OF C++ BUILDER FROM BORLAND WELL TO A
LONG STORY SHORT MY NEW DRIVE THAT WAS ONLY TWO WEEKS OLD FROM SEAGATE
TECHNOLOGIES CRASHED TAKING WITH IT C++ BUILDER DOES ANY ONE FEEL LIKE
UPLOADING IT FOR ME I SURE WOULD APPRECIATE IT..

Re:C++ builder HELP

RoadR...@gim.net wrote:

> I AND LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO HELP ME IN SOLVING A PROBLEM I RECENTLY
> HAD.
> I DOWNLOADED THE TRIAL VERSION OF C++ BUILDER FROM BORLAND WELL TO A
> LONG STORY SHORT MY NEW DRIVE THAT WAS ONLY TWO WEEKS OLD FROM SEAGATE
> TECHNOLOGIES CRASHED TAKING WITH IT C++ BUILDER DOES ANY ONE FEEL LIKE
> UPLOADING IT FOR ME I SURE WOULD APPRECIATE IT..

C++Builder is shipping (trickling), so you might want to order it.
Where are you (city state country)?

Re:C++ builder HELP

Hi
Just called my vendor yesterday and they expect C++ Builder March 15.
The standard version is $99 list. I'm sure some of the large mail order
houses will get it sooner. Try Provantage 1-800-336-1166

Tony

In article <3313CEC9.2...@interaccess.com>,
   Mark Bracey <"<Remove Dash>m-bracey"@interaccess.com> wrote:

>RoadR...@gim.net wrote:

>> I AND LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO HELP ME IN SOLVING A PROBLEM I RECENTLY
>> HAD.
>> I DOWNLOADED THE TRIAL VERSION OF C++ BUILDER FROM BORLAND WELL TO A
>> LONG STORY SHORT MY NEW DRIVE THAT WAS ONLY TWO WEEKS OLD FROM SEAGATE
>> TECHNOLOGIES CRASHED TAKING WITH IT C++ BUILDER DOES ANY ONE FEEL LIKE
>> UPLOADING IT FOR ME I SURE WOULD APPRECIATE IT..

>C++Builder is shipping (trickling), so you might want to order it.
>Where are you (city state country)?

Somewhere that can only afford keyboards with no shift keys, hence every
thing is in CAPS!

STOP YELLING, we can hear you well enough now... thank you..

Charlie..........

Other Threads