Is there a maximum connection limit to IdHTTPServer?

Hello everybody,

In my program using the IdHTTPServer and it seem that there is a limitation
in the maximun number of simultaneous connection , I made a client
application that connect multiple times to the server and it work fine, but
if I try to start this application more than one time on other computer of
my network sudenly the server start to refuse any new connection (with an
error 10061). And after some time all client application receive 10061 error
to all their connection request. If I stop all my client, wait some time,
and then retry it work fine again.

I tried with internet explorer and if I make multiple request to the server
I also endup with with the same problem so it look like it's a problem to
the IdHTTPServer object

Anybody know a solution to prevent this from hapening ? Or at least anybody
know the maximum connection limitation of the IdHTTPServer object.

Thanks

Gersen

Re:Is there a maximum connection limit to IdHTTPServer?

"Gersen" <k__ger...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> In my program using the IdHTTPServer and it seem that there is a
limitation
> in the maximun number of simultaneous connection ...

> my network sudenly the server start to refuse any new connection (with an
> error 10061).

> Anybody know a solution to prevent this from hapening ? Or at least
anybody
> know the maximum connection limitation of the IdHTTPServer object.

Have you set the MaxConnections property in the server?

--
Don

Join the Indy Docs project! (http://www.indyproject.org/teams/docs)