Windows Pascal TSR

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could show me a hint of how to program
TSR in window's environment!

For example:  If I want to make a program that counts the number of
keypressed during a Windows session, how would I do that?

I know how to do it in DOS mode but have no idea in Window's mode.

Thanks for any help!

Re:Windows Pascal TSR

T Vo wrote:
> Hi, I was wondering if anyone could show me a hint of how to program
> TSR in window's environment!

> For example:  If I want to make a program that counts the number of
> keypressed during a Windows session, how would I do that?

> I know how to do it in DOS mode but have no idea in Window's mode.

There is no such thing as a TSR in Windows.  You can load a TSR from DOS
before starting Windows, but it will only apply to DOS applications
running under Windows.  Windows handles multi-tasking very differently
from DOS.

     - Rich

Other Threads