Multi user accessing Paradox table

I have 3 user accessing my Paradox database in my machine: c:\application\db

If one of other machines sets the mapped drive to T:\db,
should other users set the mapped drive to T:\db also so that the setting of
net folder can understand the path ?

Re:Multi user accessing Paradox table

Yes.  You should also take a look at

"Alan" <alanpl...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:3d570428$1_2@dnews...
> I have 3 user accessing my Paradox database in my machine:
c:\application\db

> If one of other machines sets the mapped drive to T:\db,
> should other users set the mapped drive to T:\db also so that the setting
of
> net folder can understand the path ?

Re:Multi user accessing Paradox table

See Make sure that the BDE on every PC is configured exactly as
described in http://community.borland.com/article/0,1410,15247,00.html

--
Bill (TeamB)