Please help me on how I could Add Paradox fields to table at run time

Hi,

I am upgrading a small database system which are used by number of clients.
I am doing a modification to the system and in doing so I want to add extra
fields to the existing table.

For example

My table name is Table1 and the following field exists in the table

Firstname
lastname
Address

In the modified system I want to add

Birthdate
Origin

This must be done at runtime.  Checking the table for the existence of the
fields and if the fields does not exist it will add the fields to the table.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Eric

Re:Please help me on how I could Add Paradox fields to table at run time

>n the modified system I want to add

>Birthdate
>Origin

>This must be done at runtime.  Checking the table for the existence of the
>fields and if the fields does not exist it will add the fields to the table.

Using SQL Alter table statements is the easiest way to do this.
See LocalSQL.hlp

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com