What is level of Interbase docs

I've installed Delphi 7 (Pro) on Windows/XP (Pro).

Although the included Interbase was level 6.5, the PDF files for Interbase
on the CDROM were for level 6.0 of Interbase.

A few days ago I visited the Borland site and it had a download which
claimed to update the Interbase documentation to level 6.5.  I downloaded
the files and browsed the resulting PDFs.  I haven't seen any difference
between the "6.5" PDFs just downloaded and the "6.0" PDFs which came on my
CDROM.

Am I not reading carefully enough or did Borland mess up?

Tom Spence, Baltimore, (thomas.spe...@verizon.net)

Re:What is level of Interbase docs

Tom Spence wrote:

> I've installed Delphi 7 (Pro) on Windows/XP (Pro).

> Although the included Interbase was level 6.5, the PDF files for Interbase
> on the CDROM were for level 6.0 of Interbase.

> A few days ago I visited the Borland site and it had a download which
> claimed to update the Interbase documentation to level 6.5.  I downloaded
> the files and browsed the resulting PDFs.  I haven't seen any difference
> between the "6.5" PDFs just downloaded and the "6.0" PDFs which came on my
> CDROM.

The 6.5 docs are basically the 6.0 docs with only a few minor changes.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
Maybe it was infatuation or the thrill of the chase.

Other Threads