freeware checkbox for dbgrid : anyone seen one?

Hi

I'd love to dole out 200 US for woll2woll, but the kids need shoes,eh!
I'd like to know if anyone has seen a free dbgrid class with a checkbox
cell option.

Thanks!
Shaun McArthur

Re:freeware checkbox for dbgrid : anyone seen one?

Look at ODBC Express. They have a Extended Grid with a checkbox,
dropdownbox, picture, multiline columns, multi line titles and more.
www.odbcexpress.com

Shaun McArthur <s...@ciaccess.com> wrote in article
<33112595.1...@ciaccess.com>...

Shaun McArthur wrote:

> Hi

> I'd love to dole out 200 US for woll2woll, but the kids need shoes,eh!
> I'd like to know if anyone has seen a free dbgrid class with a
checkbox
> cell option.

> Thanks!
> Shaun McArthur

There was a guy on Compuserve who worte directions on how to put other
controls in a grid. I mailed him and he sent them to me. I still have
them printed out...if you don't get a better answer, mail me and I'll
either type them in for you or send you the guys name and email address
and let you respond directly to him. IT does work, 'cause I've tried the
techniques.

Brent

Other Threads