Universal Headers -- please help!!

Does anyone know where I can find Apple's Pascal Universal Headers?  I
found the c version, but I can't find the pascal headers anywhere.  My
Codewarrior headers seem to be outdated.

Please respond to jvan...@dec1.eths.k12.il.us

Thanks for any help you can offer,

Justin Vandenbroucke

Re:Universal Headers -- please help!!

In article <jvanden-0102981644540...@pine009182.nuts.nwu.edu>,

jvan...@dec1.eths.k12.il.us (Justin Vandenbroucke) wrote:
>Does anyone know where I can find Apple's Pascal Universal Headers?  I
>found the c version, but I can't find the pascal headers anywhere.  My
>Codewarrior headers seem to be outdated.

I don't know what version of CodeWarrior you have,  but it may be that you
are looking for Pascal Headers,  they are the "Universal Interfaces"  not
headers and are in the MacOS Support:Interfaces folder.

Ron

--

METROWERKS                   Ron Liechty
"Software at Work"    MW...@metrowerks.com

Other Threads