Outllook Express COM objects

Does outlook express use the same com portability as Outlook.
Can you share a sight that shows how to find the com parameters
of outlook express?

Marko
----------------------------------
m...@godex.com

Re:Outllook Express COM objects

Just import the Outlook Express type library. You will find all possible
methods in the generated *_TBL.pas file.

"Marko" <m...@godex.com> schreef in bericht

> Does outlook express use the same com portability as Outlook.
> Can you share a sight that shows how to find the com parameters
> of outlook express?

> Marko
> ----------------------------------
> m...@godex.com

Re:Outllook Express COM objects

Hello M.H,

Could you tell me where I would find the Outlook express library?
Sorry for my seeming a bit ignorant.

Marko
----------------------------------
m...@godex.com

M.H. Avegaart wrote in message

<8mtnvc$fa...@porthos.nl.uu.net>...
>Just import the Outlook Express type library. You will find all
possible
>methods in the generated *_TBL.pas file.

>"Marko" <m...@godex.com> schreef in bericht
>> Does outlook express use the same com portability as Outlook.
>> Can you share a sight that shows how to find the com
parameters
>> of outlook express?

>> Marko
>> m...@godex.com