How to set TIDFTP Timeout Property ?

Regards

Re:How to set TIDFTP Timeout Property ?

People don't respond that fast. Don't double-post.

Have a great day!

Ernest
(efairch...@home.com)

_____________________
"Law -- a subject that seems to serve two purposes: two make lawyers rich
and to make more lawyers."

Visit my website at http://www.public.asu.edu/~ernestf

"jujux" <ju...@bolehmail.com> wrote in message news:3b37f2de$2_2@dnews...
> How to set TIDFTP Timeout Property ?

Re:How to set TIDFTP Timeout Property ?

I'm sorry. I think my first-message UNDELIVER.
It is not my intension to double-post...
I apologize.

Ernest Fairchild <efairch...@home.com> wrote in message

> People don't respond that fast. Don't double-post.

> Have a great day!

> Ernest
> (efairch...@home.com)

> _____________________
> "Law -- a subject that seems to serve two purposes: two make lawyers rich
> and to make more lawyers."

> Visit my website at http://www.public.asu.edu/~ernestf

> "jujux" <ju...@bolehmail.com> wrote in message news:3b37f2de$2_2@dnews...
> > How to set TIDFTP Timeout Property ?

Re:How to set TIDFTP Timeout Property ?

In Indy 8.1 there is a new property - ReadTimeOut - this one expiers when
there is no new data in the read queue for timeout time.
The Connect method has a parameter - ConnectTimeOut - this one expieres when
the connection can't be established in timeout time.

DOychin

> > > How to set TIDFTP Timeout Property ?

Re:How to set TIDFTP Timeout Property ?

Thank you very much
I will donwload the new version (8.1)
Thank you for your help...

Doychin Bondzhev <doyc...@dsoft-bg.com> wrote in message

> In Indy 8.1 there is a new property - ReadTimeOut - this one expiers when
> there is no new data in the read queue for timeout time.
> The Connect method has a parameter - ConnectTimeOut - this one expieres
when
> the connection can't be established in timeout time.

> DOychin

Other Threads