Print.Form prints blank page!!!

Hi

I'm just trying to do a simple Form.Print. It works fine under WindowsNT but
I get a blank page on every Win95 Box I tried. I get no warning or error
message whatsoever, just a blank page.

Does anyone have a clue? I'm using D4 C/S.

    Martin

Re:Print.Form prints blank page!!!

Delphi TForm printing got you down?

Try my TExcellentFormPrinter!

http://home1.gte.net/joehecht/index.htm

Sorry to say, there is no other reliable solution.

Joe

--
Borland Delphi and BCB TForm printing got you down? Try my
TExcellentFormPrinter!

Other Threads