MS. SQL Server Date Field

I am trying to transfer file based Paradox tables to M.S. SQL Server
6.5. I am using data migration wizard of Delphi 3. But I couldn't
transfer the tables with date fields.  My date field in short date
format 'dd/mm/yy'. But MS SQL Server has different date format. How can
I configure date field format of MS. SQL Server before transfering data.

Thanks in advance.

Levent Helvacioglu.

Re:MS. SQL Server Date Field

Hi Levent,

Try configuring the SQL Server Client Configuration Utility and uncheck the
"Use International Settings" option.

Marcos Tito
t...@rm.com.br

Levent Helvacioglu wrote in message <35AE616E.7D2AE...@superonline.com>...
>I am trying to transfer file based Paradox tables to M.S. SQL Server
>6.5. I am using data migration wizard of Delphi 3. But I couldn't
>transfer the tables with date fields.  My date field in short date
>format 'dd/mm/yy'. But MS SQL Server has different date format. How can
>I configure date field format of MS. SQL Server before transfering data.

>Thanks in advance.

>Levent Helvacioglu.

Other Threads