COM+ Events & Win95/98/NT

Quick question: I'd like to implement COM+ events on a Win95/98/NT
machine where both the publisher and the subscriber exist on the same
machine. Windows 2000 will not be involved in any way. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance,

Ed Vander Hoek
eXcape
replace blip with excape: ed.vanderh...@blip.net

Re:COM+ Events & Win95/98/NT

The COM+ event infrastructure is available in W2k only. I believe a recent
NT4 SP has introduced COM+ events but I've never used it in NT.

have fun
--
Binh Ly
http://www.techvanguards.com

Ed Vander Hoek <replace blip with excape: ed.vanderh...@blip.net> wrote in
message news:MPG.13a730eddf6f7f90989680@forums.borland.com...

> Quick question: I'd like to implement COM+ events on a Win95/98/NT
> machine where both the publisher and the subscriber exist on the same
> machine. Windows 2000 will not be involved in any way. Is this possible?

> Thanks in advance,

> Ed Vander Hoek
> eXcape
> replace blip with excape: ed.vanderh...@blip.net