extracting a chart name and a sheet name from Excel

Can anyone help me with extracting the title of a chart and a sheet in an
excel workbook.
Thanks in advance

Mark.

Re:extracting a chart name and a sheet name from Excel

"Confused!" <m.wil...@publiconline.co.uk.NOSPAM> wrote:
> Can anyone help me with extracting the title of a chart and a sheet in an
> excel workbook.

{!~Returns the name of the currently active worksheet
as a shortstring}

Function ExcelGetActiveSheetName(Excel : Variant): ShortString;
Begin
  Result := '';
  Try
    Result := Excel.ActiveSheet.Name;
  Except
    Result := '';
  End;
End;

Rgs.

Paul...

p.s. I have a 44K .pas file full of these functions. Email if you want
them.

> Mark.

Other Threads