Wanted: Template to write OLE DB Provider

Hi out there,

we are looking for a template to write our own OLEDB Provider.
Such a template already exists as ATL (Visual C++) version. We
are looking for a Delphi version...
If you have such a template or if you know where we can get one
please tell us!

Thanks in advance

Michael Jenc

Re:Wanted: Template to write OLE DB Provider

In article <6ohusg$5d...@forums.borland.com>, "Michael Jenc" <j...@cas-software.de> wrote:
>we are looking for a template to write our own OLEDB Provider.
>Such a template already exists as ATL (Visual C++) version. We
>are looking for a Delphi version...
>If you have such a template or if you know where we can get one
>please tell us!

I would also be interested in such an animal if you find one.

[* k...@kylecordes.com       | For Delphi  |  BDE Alternatives Guide  *]
[* http://www.kylecordes.com | developers: | MIDAS Alternatives Guide *]

Other Threads